ads

lundi 14 septembre 2015

Help Needed Urgently With Xiaomi Mi 4i Fastboot ROM. Can someone send me one?



Hi XDA people! I am very new here and I created an account solely for the purpose of asking any kind stranger out here if you can send me one of your Global Fastboot ROMs for the Xiaomi Mi 4i? Any stable version would do. If you have the latest, i'd prefer that one. I recently installed an OTA update and the phone is now stuck in bootloop and I can't get the recovery mode to work. PLUS, I have a REALLY SLOW internet connection and I can't download any files from Xiaomi's server. Could you please send me one of your FASTBOOT ROMS via Google Drive? I would VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! Thank you! Here is my email:

immanuelim14@gmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ANY KIND FOLK OUT HERE WHO'D HELP ME OUT!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire