Hi
I just booted my Galaxy Note 5 SM-9208(Made in China).
However, I am seeing something that I feel is not normal. The wallpapers look like as if they have been spray painted(need to look a bit closer). This is some sort of graininess or pixelation over the screen.
Is it due to Pen Tile Effect which is natural for an AMOLED display? Or it is my eyes? I had Galaxy S6 for 2 months but this thing was not visible on S6. Even if it is Pen Tile effect it should not be visible at QHD resolution in my view.
It is most prominent over grey backgrounds. Here are my snaps:-


Anybody can check over his wallpapers / images? I have 30 days to seek replacement over ebay. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Siddhartha
I just booted my Galaxy Note 5 SM-9208(Made in China).
However, I am seeing something that I feel is not normal. The wallpapers look like as if they have been spray painted(need to look a bit closer). This is some sort of graininess or pixelation over the screen.
Is it due to Pen Tile Effect which is natural for an AMOLED display? Or it is my eyes? I had Galaxy S6 for 2 months but this thing was not visible on S6. Even if it is Pen Tile effect it should not be visible at QHD resolution in my view.
It is most prominent over grey backgrounds. Here are my snaps:-
Anybody can check over his wallpapers / images? I have 30 days to seek replacement over ebay. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Siddhartha
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire