Hi all.
Im trying to create a digital product catalog using some chinese android tablets.
I got root on them and they are running 4.4.2
I need an app that could possibly lock people inside a specific website with no option to enter website or such.
And to leave this they need to enter a password or similar.
Anyone know if here is such an app?
Or what apps i could use to achieve this?
This tablet is suppose to be at a customer in an stand, so im not suppose to take it with me to different customers or so.
Im trying to create a digital product catalog using some chinese android tablets.
I got root on them and they are running 4.4.2
I need an app that could possibly lock people inside a specific website with no option to enter website or such.
And to leave this they need to enter a password or similar.
Anyone know if here is such an app?
Or what apps i could use to achieve this?
This tablet is suppose to be at a customer in an stand, so im not suppose to take it with me to different customers or so.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire