Hi,
I have a Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 which comes with 8GB of internal storage and has a SD Card with 64GB.
Currently, I am running CyanogenMod 11 and the internal storage is full.
Current internal storage
Total disk space: 5,33 GB
Available space: 526 MB
Current SD Card storage
Total disk space: 58,56 GB
Available space: 46,01 GB
I wish to Re-Partition internal Storage so I can use "Internal Storage" + "SD Card Storage" together to enlarg currend app data storage.
I know this can be done with a pit file but I failed to find one on the Internet so that I can with Odin Re-Partition my device. After I am done with this I will install from scratch CyanogenMod 12.1
Can someone please help?
Thank you
I have a Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 which comes with 8GB of internal storage and has a SD Card with 64GB.
Currently, I am running CyanogenMod 11 and the internal storage is full.
Current internal storage
Total disk space: 5,33 GB
Available space: 526 MB
Current SD Card storage
Total disk space: 58,56 GB
Available space: 46,01 GB
I wish to Re-Partition internal Storage so I can use "Internal Storage" + "SD Card Storage" together to enlarg currend app data storage.
I know this can be done with a pit file but I failed to find one on the Internet so that I can with Odin Re-Partition my device. After I am done with this I will install from scratch CyanogenMod 12.1
Can someone please help?
Thank you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire