ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

My lg g pro is struck in download mode



My lg g pro f240l is struck in download mode. I kept it in download mode for flashing custom rom in it by lg flash tool 2014. But it failed and result came that failed to connect to the server. I tried key combination to go out of it,but the logo of download mode was not going off. Later after the battery was finished,i kept it in charge but download mode logo again came back. I also tried to restore it by pulling the battery,but it was of no use. When i unplug it from charger and press the vol up or down and power button,tha logo goes off but the phone does not turn on. When it is in charge,i use the same process but the download mode logo again comes back. I am struck in download mode for 3 days. Plz help.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire