ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

4.7 (6039) users would you buy it again? Are you happy with it?



I'm in the market for a mid range phone and don't want to spend over 0 for a phone. I've been looking at the Moto G (2gb) and the Idol 3 4.7. I wear a uniform shirt with smaller pocket so the Moto G is in the higher end of overall size I'd like to have.

I read that the 4.7 Idol's keyboard suffered from a bit of lag. Does installing swiftkey fix the problem?

Are there any other issues with the phone like heavy lag? Is it capable of wireless charging after installing a receiver?

If you could do it all over again would you have bought the phone (6039) or something different. I've run android before and would prefer not to have to root it.

I'm really hoping to get some good incite from you guys to make my choice clearer. If there's another phone out there you'd like to recommend let me know.


Sent from my BlackBerry Classic running BB10. Yes, people still use Blackberry.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire