ads

jeudi 17 septembre 2015

Fastboot / TWRP installed, NO OS, NO USB access



I can boot in bootloader and recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.1), Win7 drivers+adb+fastboot are installed properly since I have 2 Nexus 5 and 1 is working fine (I can see the device with "fastboot devices").
There is NO OS installed, I can not connect via USB, and I can not mount the USB-OTG (tried with the working phone and it work fine).
In TRWP when try to reboot it tells me that "the device does not appear to be rooted" but the device has been rooted.
When it boot into the bootloaded, I have a window popping with the yellow triangle, than disapears, (USB device not recognized)
There is nothing in the device manager.
In bootloader I have: variant D820H, HW rev: rev_11, bootloader:HHZ12h, secure boot:enabled,Lock state:unlocked

How do I revive the phone to transfer a rom since I can not use USB-OTG or USB connection, is there a cmd I can run on the phone via terminal to enable the USB (/data is empty).
Thanks



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire