Guys, this is my problem: I have tried root my zenfone and bricked it. I'll explain my infelicity and try get help here.
So, as i mentioned, i tried root my zenfone. I followed this guide But, after done, my phone was in a boot loop. After this, I started a sequence of guides for try recovery, but no success.
List of tutorials that I tried:
https://www.xdablogs.com/2015/07/asu...-recovery.html
After this, my "fastboot" have bricked and now a can't access it. I can't acess the fastboot/droidboot when I press and hold vol up + power the screen show "No command" so I press and hold power + vol up and I can acess this options: reboot system now; apply update from ADB; wipe data factory reset; wipe cache partition; reboot to bootloader/ power down and view recovery logs.
After press and hold: Vol up + Powe buttom I get this.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...od-to-t3131911

So guys, I don't know what doing, my device is hard bricked I need your help for fix it.
Ps.: If I posted in forbidden area, let me know.
So, as i mentioned, i tried root my zenfone. I followed this guide But, after done, my phone was in a boot loop. After this, I started a sequence of guides for try recovery, but no success.
List of tutorials that I tried:
https://www.xdablogs.com/2015/07/asu...-recovery.html
After this, my "fastboot" have bricked and now a can't access it. I can't acess the fastboot/droidboot when I press and hold vol up + power the screen show "No command" so I press and hold power + vol up and I can acess this options: reboot system now; apply update from ADB; wipe data factory reset; wipe cache partition; reboot to bootloader/ power down and view recovery logs.
After press and hold: Vol up + Powe buttom I get this.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...od-to-t3131911
So guys, I don't know what doing, my device is hard bricked I need your help for fix it.
Ps.: If I posted in forbidden area, let me know.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire