This is my first post, please bear with me if I'm asking an obvious question. I am trying to update my WinCE 6.0 sat nav to an Android OS (I believe my current version is known as S100 and (I think) I am upgrading to S150)
Here's what I have been supplied by the manufacturer of my sat nav:
SD Boot Fusing Tool
2 x BIN files to be fused to the SD card; SD-bl1-8k.bin and u-boot_sdboot.bin
A Panasonic SD card formatter
I have followed their rough instructions which are converted from Chinese:
1. Format SD card to FAT32 format performing complete erase
2. Add the 2 x BIN files to the tool for fusing to the SD card. This is where I am stuck.
I am receiving the following error message "Can't Read MBR Sector from Drive"
To confirm the SD card is not the issue I have swapped SD cards, run chkdsk /f against the drive and used the Rufus tool to obtain the following log output:
Deleting partitions...
Clearing MBR/PBR/GPT structures...
Erasing 128 sectors
Partitioning (MBR)...
Closing existing volume...
Waiting for logical drive to reappear...
Formatting (FAT32)...
Using cluster size: 4096 bytes
Quick format was selected
Creating file system...
Format completed.
Writing master boot record...
Drive has a Zeroed Master Boot Record
Using Windows 7 MBR
Found volume GUID \?\Volume{d9671328-5dee-11e5-825a-5442490c7ece}\
Successfully remounted Volume{d9671328-5dee-11e5-825a-5442490c7ece}\ on G:\
Found USB 2.0 device 'HSDPA MMC Storage USB Device' (1C9E:6061)
1 device found
Disk type: Removable, Sector Size: 512 bytes
Cylinders: 483, TracksPerCylinder: 255, SectorsPerTrack: 63
Partition type: MBR, NB Partitions: 1
Disk ID: 0x065A8C2D
Drive has a Windows 7 Master Boot Record
Partition 1:
Type: FAT32 LBA (0x0c)
Size: 3.7 GB (3979345920 bytes)
Start Sector: 2048, Boot: No, Recognized: Yes
Can anyone help me as I do not understand what the issue is. This is the first time I have attempted this type of thing.
Cheers
Chris
This is the error I am seeing:
Here's what I have been supplied by the manufacturer of my sat nav:
SD Boot Fusing Tool
2 x BIN files to be fused to the SD card; SD-bl1-8k.bin and u-boot_sdboot.bin
A Panasonic SD card formatter
I have followed their rough instructions which are converted from Chinese:
1. Format SD card to FAT32 format performing complete erase
2. Add the 2 x BIN files to the tool for fusing to the SD card. This is where I am stuck.
I am receiving the following error message "Can't Read MBR Sector from Drive"
To confirm the SD card is not the issue I have swapped SD cards, run chkdsk /f against the drive and used the Rufus tool to obtain the following log output:
Deleting partitions...
Clearing MBR/PBR/GPT structures...
Erasing 128 sectors
Partitioning (MBR)...
Closing existing volume...
Waiting for logical drive to reappear...
Formatting (FAT32)...
Using cluster size: 4096 bytes
Quick format was selected
Creating file system...
Format completed.
Writing master boot record...
Drive has a Zeroed Master Boot Record
Using Windows 7 MBR
Found volume GUID \?\Volume{d9671328-5dee-11e5-825a-5442490c7ece}\
Successfully remounted Volume{d9671328-5dee-11e5-825a-5442490c7ece}\ on G:\
Found USB 2.0 device 'HSDPA MMC Storage USB Device' (1C9E:6061)
1 device found
Disk type: Removable, Sector Size: 512 bytes
Cylinders: 483, TracksPerCylinder: 255, SectorsPerTrack: 63
Partition type: MBR, NB Partitions: 1
Disk ID: 0x065A8C2D
Drive has a Windows 7 Master Boot Record
Partition 1:
Type: FAT32 LBA (0x0c)
Size: 3.7 GB (3979345920 bytes)
Start Sector: 2048, Boot: No, Recognized: Yes
Can anyone help me as I do not understand what the issue is. This is the first time I have attempted this type of thing.
Cheers
Chris
This is the error I am seeing:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire