ads

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Zenfone 2 Z00AD Stuck on usb logo



Hey Folks,

Ran a bit of trouble with my new Zenfone 2 , got it just a couple of days ago and a system update seems to have messed up. The phone froze half way through the update process and I had to turn it off (ran out of patience) and when I booted it up it just loads up to the ASUS logo and stays there for eternity.

I was not able to get to the Recovery mode, had a war with the dead android guy with the red triangle, ( holding power and volume up didn't help). I did however manage to get the device recognized on the Platform tools command like when I connected to my PC. I tried the ADB reboot command, ADB reboot recovery, and they didnt help. I did manage to work a couple of fastboot commands, fastboot erase data and fastboot erase cache BUT, looks like that's got me into deeper trouble.

Ever since I did that, I cannot manually go into the recovery mode anymore using the power and volume keys. I get a white USB logo and something that looks like a battery status bar below it. No combination of keys seem to help.
To make it worse, my device is not recognized on my PC anymore, ADB devices command doesn't list it, and neither does fastboot devices. I did however notice that now on my device manager, the phone shows up as a 'ortable Device - MTP USB Device'. No ammount of uninstalling and re-installing various kinds of ADB and USB drivers seem to help.

I did see a few blogs that give a fix for the same issue on a zenfone 5, but being a noob (hate to admit it) at this, I dont wanna risk it unless I'm sure it will help.

Can anyone help me out on this please? Any kind of help would be much appreciated



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire