So let me explain the scenario; I have a T-Mobile M9 that's S-Off, running Venom, and wanted to update the firmware from 1.32 to 2.7. I had done this in late July and got the success, and the firmware was running fine, but eventually the phone decided to just shut off on me, and the only way to turn it back on was via forced reboot. For the two weeks after that I had tried just about every method I read on Sneakyghost's post on the subject (I did an RUU, changed to superCID and flashed 2.10, did the full wipe and no wipe firmware) and every single time if I updated to anything newer than what was on my M9 originally it would, inevitably, do that thing where it became unresponsive after a while.
Since this seems to be a problem that only I'm having, I assume it's something I have to be doing wrong. With that in mind, is there any sort of video that has been made or really, really simple and thorough step by step instructions that could guide me through the process in a detailed way? I hate that I have to ask this, but I feel like I've done my homework and tried several different methods, and all of them have failed. I have HTC sync installed, I've tried on two different computers, I've done everything. I even flashed back 1.32 in the exact same way that I flashed 2.7, and as soon as I put it back to the old one it immediately solves the problem. Without fail putting the new firmware on has made my phone do this at least once within two days of installing, and then multiple times after that (I must've tried this about four or five separate times over three weeks). The obvious problem here is that the phone is completely unresponsive, which means that if it does this overnight my alarm doesn't work. Not to mention the missed calls and annoyances that occur when it happens throughout the day.
I just want to be able to experience the new firmware. Because right now I still have to deal with a (relatively) crappy camera experience and a phone that overheats constantly. I'm also really worried that when the M update comes out it may force me to have a newer firmware, and if I can't do it correctly I'll be out of luck.
So if anyone could help it'd be so very appreciated, either by telling me something I could have done wrong (I flashed the firmware via fastboot method both over viper and later over a stock Sense build). I also have the newest radio, so I literally have no idea what I could be doing wrong at this point, but I hope someone does. Again, thanks in advance.
Since this seems to be a problem that only I'm having, I assume it's something I have to be doing wrong. With that in mind, is there any sort of video that has been made or really, really simple and thorough step by step instructions that could guide me through the process in a detailed way? I hate that I have to ask this, but I feel like I've done my homework and tried several different methods, and all of them have failed. I have HTC sync installed, I've tried on two different computers, I've done everything. I even flashed back 1.32 in the exact same way that I flashed 2.7, and as soon as I put it back to the old one it immediately solves the problem. Without fail putting the new firmware on has made my phone do this at least once within two days of installing, and then multiple times after that (I must've tried this about four or five separate times over three weeks). The obvious problem here is that the phone is completely unresponsive, which means that if it does this overnight my alarm doesn't work. Not to mention the missed calls and annoyances that occur when it happens throughout the day.
I just want to be able to experience the new firmware. Because right now I still have to deal with a (relatively) crappy camera experience and a phone that overheats constantly. I'm also really worried that when the M update comes out it may force me to have a newer firmware, and if I can't do it correctly I'll be out of luck.
So if anyone could help it'd be so very appreciated, either by telling me something I could have done wrong (I flashed the firmware via fastboot method both over viper and later over a stock Sense build). I also have the newest radio, so I literally have no idea what I could be doing wrong at this point, but I hope someone does. Again, thanks in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire