At about 12:00 AM on 11/9/15 when I was about to sleep I saw a message on my Yureka phone that the battery was low (15% left) and asking to turn on battery saver mode. I did not do it as I was to get up at 6:00AM and an alarm was also set at that time. I woke up at 6:30AM saw there were few SMS. I put the phone on charge. I do not remember what amount of charge was left. After an hour I checked the phone. There was a blue light indicating the the charging was on. When I pressed the power button the phone did not respond (display was dark, it did not light up). I removed the phone from charging and reconnected. Now the blue light did not turn on. There was not light. Then I opened the phone case removed battery and reconnected it and tried to switch on the phone. It did not turn on!! When I tried by connecting the charger, the phone did not turn on. After few more trials of combinations I called the customer care. They asked me to do lot of things which did not help. They say they have escalated the complaint and they will call back in 24 to 48 hrs... Today 12/9/15 when I tried to connect the charger I got a red light. I left it for long time thinking the phone will get charged.
When I checked the internet for the problem I find that only bricked phones indicate with red light when charger/PC is connected!! I have not done anything which the forum says so that the phone gets bricked.
Have anyone faced similar problem and how do I come out of it?
How to take data out of such phones??
Reg,
Anand.
When I checked the internet for the problem I find that only bricked phones indicate with red light when charger/PC is connected!! I have not done anything which the forum says so that the phone gets bricked.
Have anyone faced similar problem and how do I come out of it?
How to take data out of such phones??
Reg,
Anand.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire