ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Xperia Z Ultra Power Button Remap



Hi, I am a complete noob here.

My Sony Xperia Z Ultra is not able to turn off due to hardware issue. The power button is always pressed. Whenever I choose to off the phone, it turns on but also turns on itself. There is time during my work that I need to have my phone off totally (not even silent mode). Repairing costs me the price of a new phone.

I want to remove volume up button function and call for power function when "volume up" button is pressed. I searched and found great remap button apps. But all of them revert back to the original setting when I off my device.

I tried rooting my device using "Root Android without PC" and "KingRoot". I verified the root status of my device using "Root Checker". But I don't dare to move a step further to install Xposed Framework because I don't know how and the risk is real high that I can't take.

What can I go about in this case?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire