Hello all. I am wondering if anyone has made any modifications to their wifi antenna and saw an improvement in reception?
I messed with mine after reading a how to on making an improved reception antenna - I cut off the tip of the sheathing on my antenna and then stripped a copper wire bare and spliced them together. I covered the wire with a straw and tried it out. Unfortunately I did not see any improvement.
Is there a better antenna I can buy, or a booster or something of that sort?
I messed with mine after reading a how to on making an improved reception antenna - I cut off the tip of the sheathing on my antenna and then stripped a copper wire bare and spliced them together. I covered the wire with a straw and tried it out. Unfortunately I did not see any improvement.
Is there a better antenna I can buy, or a booster or something of that sort?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire