Help with answers please, I can not ask in the AICP Dev Nightlies Forum .
I have Sprint GS3 and have installed [ROM] [ d2spr ] AICP - 10.0 - LP 5.1.1_r6. Stable build from July 7 2015.
The Rom is notifying me that there are 34 nightlies available for OTA updates. I read in the DEV Forum that I can accept them straight OTA without problems if I swap my recovery from CWM to TWRP.
1. Are the nightlies something that will fix a bug or feature and if applied will still leave the Rom basically stable or is this something I can read what the update is for?
2. will the OTA wipe my installed programs causing me to go through re-setup on each Playstore app i have installed?
3. In the forum they stated that we should not use titanium backup to install after flashing the Rom when we upgrade from stock Rom to AICP, would it be Basically OK to use it after running the original AICP after an OTA update, if it wipes playstore apps/programs?
My Sprint Samsung Galaxy 3 L710 is running great on the AICP 10.0 , as a matter of fact it runs so well if I am able to find a better camera to install I may continue to use this for another year. I am a very heavy power user and was just about to upgrade to a Note 5 but have changed my mind due to no external sd card and no external battery.
I sincerely appreciate any and all help anyone can provide,
Tim
I have Sprint GS3 and have installed [ROM] [ d2spr ] AICP - 10.0 - LP 5.1.1_r6. Stable build from July 7 2015.
The Rom is notifying me that there are 34 nightlies available for OTA updates. I read in the DEV Forum that I can accept them straight OTA without problems if I swap my recovery from CWM to TWRP.
1. Are the nightlies something that will fix a bug or feature and if applied will still leave the Rom basically stable or is this something I can read what the update is for?
2. will the OTA wipe my installed programs causing me to go through re-setup on each Playstore app i have installed?
3. In the forum they stated that we should not use titanium backup to install after flashing the Rom when we upgrade from stock Rom to AICP, would it be Basically OK to use it after running the original AICP after an OTA update, if it wipes playstore apps/programs?
My Sprint Samsung Galaxy 3 L710 is running great on the AICP 10.0 , as a matter of fact it runs so well if I am able to find a better camera to install I may continue to use this for another year. I am a very heavy power user and was just about to upgrade to a Note 5 but have changed my mind due to no external sd card and no external battery.
I sincerely appreciate any and all help anyone can provide,
Tim
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire