So I got my note this past saturday and had seen how great the battery life should be. One of the first things I noticed on my phone was even when connected to WIFI the cellular icon showed up. After doing some research it appeared this was normal but should remain gray. This is where my issue comes in. On my device the cellular data icon is on and goes from white to gray. Sunday I ran the tools recommended in the Debloat thread. Yesterday I decided to test if this was draining my battery. So when I woke up yesterday before unplugging it from the charger I turned mobile data off ( the icon was on but had a / through it and remained gray.) When I left for work yesterday I enabled data, and again disabled it once at work and connected to WIFI. My battery life soared. I went from getting barely 10 hours of time to getting 25 hours available.
Today I enabled cell data and will be leaving it on all day. Im obviously not through the entire day as of yet but at this point with far less use so far I am running about 5 hours shorter then with it off.
So what gives? Is anyone else seeing this? I have already gone through and disabled all of the bloatware. I cant seem to figure out why cell data is staying on and being used. Here is a pic showing the data and WIFI being on at the same time. I am on a Verizon branded phone. https://goo.gl/photos/e8fNDeQ5ZaTAJ9gv8
Today I enabled cell data and will be leaving it on all day. Im obviously not through the entire day as of yet but at this point with far less use so far I am running about 5 hours shorter then with it off.
So what gives? Is anyone else seeing this? I have already gone through and disabled all of the bloatware. I cant seem to figure out why cell data is staying on and being used. Here is a pic showing the data and WIFI being on at the same time. I am on a Verizon branded phone. https://goo.gl/photos/e8fNDeQ5ZaTAJ9gv8
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire