ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

VS985 bootloop, not recognizing battery?



Like title says, my VS985 is looping in random ways and sometimes doesn't recognize that the battery is in the phone. Here is an overview:

- While off the charger, it is unresponsive, no buttons work.
- Recovery button combo does not work. I cannot get into recovery at all.
- While plugged in, it shows the battery screen, then reboots into a loop, has a long vibration
- Plug in + power button is a short vibration, I see the LG screen then it reboots to the above loop
- Plug into PC + up button shows the download mode screen then reboots to above loop
- At random times it will display the gray screen as if I plugged it in with no battery

Am I screwed? Wanted to sell this thing but I doubt it now. It was rooted running an older Euphoria build



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire