I recently purchased the Honor X2 GEM-703L. I'm located in the United States and I'm using AT&T and the phone itself has been working just fine.
I currently have the EMUI 3.1, Android 5.1.1, B106 build.
I have tried using the Chinese EMUI website and I keep getting repeated errors. First it said something like my IMEI wasn't bound to a Huawei cloud account. I can't use the cloud because it's not supported in the U.S. Now I get a new error stating something about the logs not being kept long enough.
I have e-mailed mobile@huawei 3 times now since August 19th. I have my product id, IMEI number, and serial number. I just don't have the bootloader unlock code.
Would someone else's code work on my phone? I'm very frustrated by their lack of response. I wish there was a way to expedite the process.
I currently have the EMUI 3.1, Android 5.1.1, B106 build.
I have tried using the Chinese EMUI website and I keep getting repeated errors. First it said something like my IMEI wasn't bound to a Huawei cloud account. I can't use the cloud because it's not supported in the U.S. Now I get a new error stating something about the logs not being kept long enough.
I have e-mailed mobile@huawei 3 times now since August 19th. I have my product id, IMEI number, and serial number. I just don't have the bootloader unlock code.
Would someone else's code work on my phone? I'm very frustrated by their lack of response. I wish there was a way to expedite the process.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire