Since moving to Lollipop I've been tired of not being able to toggle mobile data with Tasker. I did find the Tasker plugin, Toggle Data 5.0. I was using that for a few days before I noticed that it has one problem: delay.
I have a Tasker profile that turns on data when not on wifi and turns off data when on wifi. But whenever that task would trigger, it would take upwards of a minute or more for the toggle to actually happen. So I've uninstalled the app and now use the below action in that "Auto Data" Tasker profile of mine:
Run Shell >
This is for enabling data and...
this is for disabling data. Of course you need root for both of these and you would check the box in that Run Shell action to "Use Root".
Just thought I'd share my experience in case anyone else was tired of the Toggle Data 5.0 plugin's latency.
I have a Tasker profile that turns on data when not on wifi and turns off data when on wifi. But whenever that task would trigger, it would take upwards of a minute or more for the toggle to actually happen. So I've uninstalled the app and now use the below action in that "Auto Data" Tasker profile of mine:
Run Shell >
Code:
svc data enableCode:
svc data disableJust thought I'd share my experience in case anyone else was tired of the Toggle Data 5.0 plugin's latency.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire