Hi guys,
I'm quite a noob here, and I know you'll all probably say: hey, if you don't know what you're doing, just don't do it. I know that now, but I'm afraid it's to late :( I have been interested in rooting my Note 4 since a long time and today I finally did it and now I'm screwed...
So I have an international Note 4 (SM-N910F), running on 5.0.1. I rooted it and everything looked fine until I tried to install Xposed Framework. Now I knew in advance that there was a chance of getting stuck into a boot loop but on this forum (and others) it looked like it was quite easy to solve that problem by restoring the stock ROM, which I did.
I tried everything else:
- wipe cache partition
- wipe Dalvik cache
- wipe data/factory reset
- restore custom ROM
- did the CF-auto root again
I'm really desperate. Please don't go to hard on me for trying stuff I should stayed away from. If it gets solved I will never stick my noobish nose in these things again... :(
Please help
I'm quite a noob here, and I know you'll all probably say: hey, if you don't know what you're doing, just don't do it. I know that now, but I'm afraid it's to late :( I have been interested in rooting my Note 4 since a long time and today I finally did it and now I'm screwed...
So I have an international Note 4 (SM-N910F), running on 5.0.1. I rooted it and everything looked fine until I tried to install Xposed Framework. Now I knew in advance that there was a chance of getting stuck into a boot loop but on this forum (and others) it looked like it was quite easy to solve that problem by restoring the stock ROM, which I did.
I tried everything else:
- wipe cache partition
- wipe Dalvik cache
- wipe data/factory reset
- restore custom ROM
- did the CF-auto root again
I'm really desperate. Please don't go to hard on me for trying stuff I should stayed away from. If it gets solved I will never stick my noobish nose in these things again... :(
Please help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire