ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

[Q] Need help in solving "Unfortunately, settings have stopped working" error



Problem: My unrooted SGH-I747 model AT&T GS3 recently gave me this error whenever trying to access the settings. The error shows up even after a full factory reset and I can no longer access my phone. Stuck a little after the language selection in the beginning stages of the setup.

Attempted fixes: Obviously, the initial factory reset. Then clearing the cache + factory reset.

After those failed to work, I tried to flash to a AT&T stock rom from this forum (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post33570269) using Odin. I tried to use the first row of downloads but the first row but it did not have a MD5 file, so I used the second row of downloads instead but this rom failed to install. My guess is that it may be too old of a version.

I would appreciate any help.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire