ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Phone Won't Boot After Root - Please help!



Hey guys!

So I really wanted to try out Xposed and get some modules working on my phone. So I unlocked the bootloader by following the directions from Motorola. I then used the moto x 2014 multitool to install twrp recovery and to root (#2 and #7).

I then installed the Xposed apk and flashed the zip file. All Seemed well until I started getting massive amounts of lag if my phone was on for more than 2 minutes. I thought it might be Xposed so I uninstalled it (and the 2 modules that I had installed -- youtube ad blocker and xmultiwindow). That didn't fix it though. So then I thought it might be supersu, so I updated that. That didn't work either.

So then I went back to the multitool and I chose #5... and now it won't boot. It shows the "warning bootloader unlocked" screen and then shows the motorola boot screen for 20 seconds, then shuts off. I also can't boot into fastboot by pressing down the power and volume down buttons. :(

Any help would be super appreciated!! I'm really not experienced with this stuff but, I had a nexus s with cyanogenmod on it which I loved and then I rooted my note 4 but that's it...

Thank you!!!

EDIT: I can get into fastboot mode, so far I just tried to select 'factory' and it went through the same "bootloader unlocked" then motorola boot for 20 seconds before shutting off...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire