So I've been stuck for days on this allwinner A13 PND. It came with 4.0.4 and trying out cm 10.1 or any JB rom makes it fly.
Board is a spreadwin nuclearpuppis ss101A navigator.
Original FW: nuclear_Puppis-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20130528 test-keys
Tried a few roms/and added the modules:
gt811_ts.ko
ft5x_ts.ko
at24.ko (eeprom)
touch screen now works. changing gsensor (mma7660) to flip X and that works too.
wifi was fine from the get go (realtek usb, can't spoof mac, most have the module)
for gps:
-module sunxi-gps.ko from the tablet fw,
-module gps.exDroid.so in /system/lib/hw (original fw)
-create /data/misc/gps (owned by gps/gps and 777 permission)
-chmod 0000 /dev/ttyS0
-chmod 0666 /dev/ttyS1
-chmod 0666 /dev/sunxi_gps
FM, had to hex patch the KO (missing notify_fmt_on/useless)but now it loads and for all intents it might be working.
Script Fex
http://pastebin.com/v4TSt5a5
Modules
http://ge.tt/3LXqPDN2?c
FMT module qn8027.ko - I was able to modify it have to see if its actually transmitting.
http://ge.tt/5KqQLUN2
Where I get stuck is that audio routing is a bit of a mystery. In most roms I get some sounds playing, unfortunately it goes everywhere both headphones and speaker.
Some sounds are really quiet, some are loud. Some only play through headphones at a reasonable volume. It makes little sense.
I had no luck copying audio_policy.default.so nor audio.exDroid.so from the original fw, even though they use the same kernel. CM10.0 was close when I disassembled the modules. Unfortunately trying to mod there led to no speaker and only headphone sound. Just like if you swap:
audio_pa_ctrl = port:PG10<1><default><default><0>
audio_hp_det = port:PG09<1><default><default><0>
So what is the deal with android sound routing? And why does both 120 and 160 pixel density work? 120 is more "high-res", 160 (original rom) is all big.
Anything I can do besides download all 13gb of this kernel+android+figure out what was left out of the sun5i audio driver and what this noname manufacturer did to detect/route headphones?
I've tried alsa mixer (some success/settings reset) and soundabout (does nothing). There are kitkat roms for A10 but none of them booted even though hw should be close. If by some miracle I accomplish this thing, I should probably release it on the most stable rom? FastJB, AOKP (4.1.1) and CM10.1 have been the best so far.
:crying:
Board is a spreadwin nuclearpuppis ss101A navigator.
Original FW: nuclear_Puppis-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20130528 test-keys
Tried a few roms/and added the modules:
gt811_ts.ko
ft5x_ts.ko
at24.ko (eeprom)
touch screen now works. changing gsensor (mma7660) to flip X and that works too.
wifi was fine from the get go (realtek usb, can't spoof mac, most have the module)
for gps:
-module sunxi-gps.ko from the tablet fw,
-module gps.exDroid.so in /system/lib/hw (original fw)
-create /data/misc/gps (owned by gps/gps and 777 permission)
-chmod 0000 /dev/ttyS0
-chmod 0666 /dev/ttyS1
-chmod 0666 /dev/sunxi_gps
FM, had to hex patch the KO (missing notify_fmt_on/useless)but now it loads and for all intents it might be working.
Script Fex
http://pastebin.com/v4TSt5a5
Modules
http://ge.tt/3LXqPDN2?c
FMT module qn8027.ko - I was able to modify it have to see if its actually transmitting.
http://ge.tt/5KqQLUN2
Where I get stuck is that audio routing is a bit of a mystery. In most roms I get some sounds playing, unfortunately it goes everywhere both headphones and speaker.
Some sounds are really quiet, some are loud. Some only play through headphones at a reasonable volume. It makes little sense.
I had no luck copying audio_policy.default.so nor audio.exDroid.so from the original fw, even though they use the same kernel. CM10.0 was close when I disassembled the modules. Unfortunately trying to mod there led to no speaker and only headphone sound. Just like if you swap:
audio_pa_ctrl = port:PG10<1><default><default><0>
audio_hp_det = port:PG09<1><default><default><0>
So what is the deal with android sound routing? And why does both 120 and 160 pixel density work? 120 is more "high-res", 160 (original rom) is all big.
Anything I can do besides download all 13gb of this kernel+android+figure out what was left out of the sun5i audio driver and what this noname manufacturer did to detect/route headphones?
I've tried alsa mixer (some success/settings reset) and soundabout (does nothing). There are kitkat roms for A10 but none of them booted even though hw should be close. If by some miracle I accomplish this thing, I should probably release it on the most stable rom? FastJB, AOKP (4.1.1) and CM10.1 have been the best so far.
:crying:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire