1st the phone is a Verizon lg g2
Android 5.0.2
software version vs98039A
2nd the phone used to be my primary, but I've been using an s3 that was given to me for free.
3rd, I finally decided to root and flash recovery (worked exceptionally well and quick too)
I don't think there's a way to unlock boot loader,but I miss having the ability to have better on it for speed stability and battery life which I've always gotten from aokp rooms, but since my s3 has a locked boot loaded and the g2 does too is it still possible to flash either pacman, paranoid android or an aokp from since I'm on stock lollipop?
Android 5.0.2
software version vs98039A
2nd the phone used to be my primary, but I've been using an s3 that was given to me for free.
3rd, I finally decided to root and flash recovery (worked exceptionally well and quick too)
I don't think there's a way to unlock boot loader,but I miss having the ability to have better on it for speed stability and battery life which I've always gotten from aokp rooms, but since my s3 has a locked boot loaded and the g2 does too is it still possible to flash either pacman, paranoid android or an aokp from since I'm on stock lollipop?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire