Has anybody found a solution to Whatsapp calls not showing up on the watch when someone calls you, no vibration and no notification, and no missed call when you miss it either!!! I think it must be the way Whatsapp is using the notification as an "ongoing" notification, as it definitely shows up on the phone in the notification area. It's driving me bonkers because everyone I know is using Whatsapp Calling to phone me these days, and I'm missing all the Calls.
N.B. The other annoying thing about Whatsapp and Wear, is that when you dismiss the Whatsapp mnessage on the watch, it dismisses the notification at the top, but the message still remains "UNREAD" in Whatsapp.
N.B. The other annoying thing about Whatsapp and Wear, is that when you dismiss the Whatsapp mnessage on the watch, it dismisses the notification at the top, but the message still remains "UNREAD" in Whatsapp.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire