Hi,
I recently Rooted my Nexus 5, I'm running Android 5.1.1 , I'm using TWRP recovery, and I am using the latest version of Elementalx kernel. My phone has been running ridiculously slow and choppy, previous to rooting. Once I Rooted things started clearing up. I overclocked my CPU to 2.803 ghz and a minimum of 300mhz and set the governed to on demand. My phone runs stable and doesn't overheat. However for some strange reason the max and sometimes the minimum speeds change by themselves. Sometimes when I try to set it to 2.5-2.803 it always stays at 1.95. And it's really annoying. I keep trying to set the speeds higher but often it won't go above 1.5-1.9 ghz.
I've used many different kernel tuners/cpu managers, including the one for Elementalx but the same thing keeps happening. How can I get my phones cpu to stay at the frequencies I want without them changing on their own.
I recently Rooted my Nexus 5, I'm running Android 5.1.1 , I'm using TWRP recovery, and I am using the latest version of Elementalx kernel. My phone has been running ridiculously slow and choppy, previous to rooting. Once I Rooted things started clearing up. I overclocked my CPU to 2.803 ghz and a minimum of 300mhz and set the governed to on demand. My phone runs stable and doesn't overheat. However for some strange reason the max and sometimes the minimum speeds change by themselves. Sometimes when I try to set it to 2.5-2.803 it always stays at 1.95. And it's really annoying. I keep trying to set the speeds higher but often it won't go above 1.5-1.9 ghz.
I've used many different kernel tuners/cpu managers, including the one for Elementalx but the same thing keeps happening. How can I get my phones cpu to stay at the frequencies I want without them changing on their own.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire