That's right, I have solved the unsolvable :P
I had very poor battery life, worse than on my old Note 2 (and I was on custom ROM and kernel, cpu running 1,92 Ghz and GPU highly OCed)
I tried stoping Samsung Apps, Unified Demon(EUR), turning BT, GPS off, brighteness down
I tried deleting cache partition
I tried Factory Wipe + deleting cache partition
I tried GSAM app and Snapdragon BatteryGuru
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING worked... :mad:
System Android + Core System was always draining battery the most
and then I tried to flash newer ROM with ODIN and faild miserabely (briked the phone LOL :P :silly: it was turning on only to Download Mode :mad: ) then tried different ROM and faild again
Lastly :fingers-crossed: I flashd the same ROM I was on before which is: N9005XXUGBOB6 and GAME ON, SCORE, WIN :D BOOM all is fine in the universe again and battery is lasting as it should last !!! :victory: :cool: :D
OK the important thing here (I think) is to flash the ROM by ODIN. Previously Lollipop was installed by OTA and IMHO it is somehow buggy method and screwing the battery life.
Enjoy and let me know if it worked for you too.
I had very poor battery life, worse than on my old Note 2 (and I was on custom ROM and kernel, cpu running 1,92 Ghz and GPU highly OCed)
I tried stoping Samsung Apps, Unified Demon(EUR), turning BT, GPS off, brighteness down
I tried deleting cache partition
I tried Factory Wipe + deleting cache partition
I tried GSAM app and Snapdragon BatteryGuru
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING worked... :mad:
System Android + Core System was always draining battery the most
and then I tried to flash newer ROM with ODIN and faild miserabely (briked the phone LOL :P :silly: it was turning on only to Download Mode :mad: ) then tried different ROM and faild again
Lastly :fingers-crossed: I flashd the same ROM I was on before which is: N9005XXUGBOB6 and GAME ON, SCORE, WIN :D BOOM all is fine in the universe again and battery is lasting as it should last !!! :victory: :cool: :D
OK the important thing here (I think) is to flash the ROM by ODIN. Previously Lollipop was installed by OTA and IMHO it is somehow buggy method and screwing the battery life.
Enjoy and let me know if it worked for you too.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire