ads

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Is my battery damaged?



So after i put in a new ROM which was lollipop styled but base was 4.4.2KK I decided to check battery temp and its showing 50C/122F
But i decided to open the case and touch it because if it was 50C i would obviously burn my hand but it couldnt be more than I'd guess 30C-35C
My device is a Xolo Q800 with a 2100 Li-Ion battery and now i'm running a 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM and its still showing 52C-59C and when i touch the battery it feels cooler than my hand (which is 37C obviously) and also the charge and discharge time is about the same as a matter of fact the new 5.1.1 ROM saves more battery and its lasting longer.
I already deleted batterystats.bin with the battery calibration app and it still shows 50C normal and while playing Mortal Kombat X at full brightness in heat outside it goes to 59C
So is my battery damaged? and if it isnt what should i do, i'm thinking of getting a new battery but this one works fine



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire