ads

mardi 15 septembre 2015

[INFO] The Amazing Secret *cough* Codes!



Ever since I had my first cell phone (one of those fancy little bricks by Motorola) I've loved finding ways to "mess around" with the software and hardware. Now that I'm a little bit older, and a little more experienced, I love to manipulate coffee to do exactly what I want.

But who ever said that you couldn't go back to where it all started?!

I scoped out almost all of the manifest files on my LG-H810 last night and was actually disappointed. Either its because I'm not root (no working computer at the moment), or AT&T are just big a-holes. There's barely any "secret Codes" still intact! But I dug deep and have been able to bring you....

Secret Codes of the AT&T LG G4

*#06# - Your typical IMEI code
*#*#244773825625#*#* - Version Info
*#*#5773282#*#* - LPP Data Options (LG-specified options for data use. Possibly something not to mess with unless you know what it all means. If anybody could shed some light on this, that'd be great.)
*#*#14640#*#* - GNSS Air Test (GPS)
*#*#759#*#* - RLZ Debug UI (Device ID, Activation Status, Some Ping Stuff, and few other things. If someone could explain "OEM Mode", I'd appreciate it.)
*#*#2432546#*#* - Google Check-In (Used during setup)
*#*#947322243#*#* - Software Update Service (Exactly what it says)
*#*#7253#*#* - Software Update Service (See above)
*#*#52325929766#*#* - LCD Always On (Just a lonely setting to enable the LCD backlight to always be on.)
*#*#54635564#*#* - Modem Protocol (Used for event logging)
*#*#762646427225#*#* - "Fake Roaming" (Still not 100% sure about this. Maybe used for testing? Anybody?)
*#*#6737#*#* - IOT Menu (Menu for VZW. No AT&T function.)
*#*#1472365#*#* - United Protocol Debug (Some pretty useful info, actually.)
*#*#4636#*#* - "Engineering Mode" (Has some useful stuff. My "Phone Information" is disabled. If anybody else's is enabled, please tell me how!)

These ones were in a XML file I was reading, but nothing seems to happen. Maybe I need root.

*#*#79783684#*#* - Unknown
*#*#46#*#* - Unknown
*#*#7867#*#* - Unknown


That's all I've got for now! Hopefully more soon. If you have any more, or yours differ (somehow) from mine, let me know!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire