So everything started, when I installed an Xposed Module which "supposedly" enable Lockscreen Widget on LP lockscreen... Well I installed and enabled it, the second I open the app, my phone crashed.
After this, my phone seemed stuck in a bootloop! However, my phone started behaving oddly during boot time, eg it wasn't bootlooping, but completely turn off.
So I went to TWRP to perform a factory Reset, and even after that, my phone wasn't booting well! When I succeeded booting, arriving at the "select language" screen, my phone make a super hissing sound (through the speaker) like a corrupted thing, everything froze and I pulled out the battery.
I tried flashing a .kdz through LG Flash Tool but it always fails! (I use Win10)
Things started to get worse! I was even getting the green screen saying Kernel failure and other stuff when trying to boot!
I went to TWRP and cleared everything (system, data, etc) and tried reflashing my rom (Cloudy G3 2.5), BUT, during the installation, my phone froze!! and it turned off by itself! Since then, download mode doesn't work, and I can boot to TWRP only when the phone is cold and Charging through AC.
I am scared to try flashing a ROM again... In case it just freeze again and make the situation worse!! :( Please guys help me! I am stuck on TWRP right now...
Situation summary:
After this, my phone seemed stuck in a bootloop! However, my phone started behaving oddly during boot time, eg it wasn't bootlooping, but completely turn off.
So I went to TWRP to perform a factory Reset, and even after that, my phone wasn't booting well! When I succeeded booting, arriving at the "select language" screen, my phone make a super hissing sound (through the speaker) like a corrupted thing, everything froze and I pulled out the battery.
I tried flashing a .kdz through LG Flash Tool but it always fails! (I use Win10)
Things started to get worse! I was even getting the green screen saying Kernel failure and other stuff when trying to boot!
I went to TWRP and cleared everything (system, data, etc) and tried reflashing my rom (Cloudy G3 2.5), BUT, during the installation, my phone froze!! and it turned off by itself! Since then, download mode doesn't work, and I can boot to TWRP only when the phone is cold and Charging through AC.
I am scared to try flashing a ROM again... In case it just freeze again and make the situation worse!! :( Please guys help me! I am stuck on TWRP right now...
Situation summary:
- Can't boot
- Download Mode not working
- Only TWRP working (but can potentially freeze if I flash something.)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire