Hi guys, I'm new to the forum so as I make this thread I would like to say hello to everyone.
I just purchased a HTC ONE M8 of my mate today. His contract was finishing up and he decided to play with this phone what was a bad mistake as he rooted it and messed something up and it's stuck on the boot menu screen. It says *** Software ststus: Modified *** *** Locked ***
I don't even know where to start here.. I would like to put it back to factory software, take this root off and reflash it with nice, clean and non branded EUROPEAN software for this little baby.
(I used to play with Samsung software in Odin but this is just some next level stuff which I don't understand at all..)
Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks so much for any answers guys.
Matt.
I just purchased a HTC ONE M8 of my mate today. His contract was finishing up and he decided to play with this phone what was a bad mistake as he rooted it and messed something up and it's stuck on the boot menu screen. It says *** Software ststus: Modified *** *** Locked ***
I don't even know where to start here.. I would like to put it back to factory software, take this root off and reflash it with nice, clean and non branded EUROPEAN software for this little baby.
(I used to play with Samsung software in Odin but this is just some next level stuff which I don't understand at all..)
Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks so much for any answers guys.
Matt.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire