Hello,
since it is possible to download prime videos on any android device i would like to install Cyanogenmod 12.1 on my fire hdx 7.
I found this Cm 12.1 Port.
Is there a step by step manual how to install such a rom, because i never did that before and i have heard that if you do something wrong your device is broken.
Because I neither know how to get an unlock bootloader or what a TWRP is. Furthermore i also dont know how to flash the ROM.
In some forum posts i read, that it is possible to go from Cyanogenmod back to FireOS (unbrick). For now i dont want to go back from Cyanogenmod to FireOS, but i think it would be good to have such a possibility.
Do I have to take precautions for that?
And how do I make backups?
Info:
Kindle Fire HDX 7" (3. Generation): Fire OS 4.5.5
Thanks a lot
p-4
since it is possible to download prime videos on any android device i would like to install Cyanogenmod 12.1 on my fire hdx 7.
I found this Cm 12.1 Port.
Is there a step by step manual how to install such a rom, because i never did that before and i have heard that if you do something wrong your device is broken.
Because I neither know how to get an unlock bootloader or what a TWRP is. Furthermore i also dont know how to flash the ROM.
In some forum posts i read, that it is possible to go from Cyanogenmod back to FireOS (unbrick). For now i dont want to go back from Cyanogenmod to FireOS, but i think it would be good to have such a possibility.
Do I have to take precautions for that?
And how do I make backups?
Info:
Kindle Fire HDX 7" (3. Generation): Fire OS 4.5.5
Thanks a lot
p-4
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire