Hello everyone
I rooted with kingo root I checked to make sure I have root access which I do. I have titanium back up pro, busy box and SU. I tried to use rom manager and I get and error that I can't flash the recovery.
I did some reading and saw that people liked twrp so I downloaded that and I'm getting the same result.
Not sure if I didn't something wrong or what.
Knox had been shut off so that shouldn't be the issue.
I just want a newer version software so I don't feel so outdated lol
Please any and all help would be great.
I rooted with kingo root I checked to make sure I have root access which I do. I have titanium back up pro, busy box and SU. I tried to use rom manager and I get and error that I can't flash the recovery.
I did some reading and saw that people liked twrp so I downloaded that and I'm getting the same result.
Not sure if I didn't something wrong or what.
Knox had been shut off so that shouldn't be the issue.
I just want a newer version software so I don't feel so outdated lol
Please any and all help would be great.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire