Okay, so I sat down and was gearing up to install CM11 on this well valued phone.
I loaded up:
https://www.reddit.com/r/firephone/c...modslimkat_on/
As they have the easiest directions to follow and I turned on my phone. To my surprise, the firmware I saw was nothing like the ones in the directions. My firmware simply read "Fire OS .5.0"
I clicked check for update and then it started downloading 4.6.4, which I quickly turned off the wifi to avoid any issues.
The phone is an AT&T variant which I'm using on AT&T. What is needed to load CM11 at this point?
I tried looking for methods to manually update to 4.3.1 but I hear about white screens and crashes etc.
Can anyone advise a noob on how to proceed right now? Itching to play with the phone with CM and would like to tackle this tonight if possible!
I loaded up:
https://www.reddit.com/r/firephone/c...modslimkat_on/
As they have the easiest directions to follow and I turned on my phone. To my surprise, the firmware I saw was nothing like the ones in the directions. My firmware simply read "Fire OS .5.0"
I clicked check for update and then it started downloading 4.6.4, which I quickly turned off the wifi to avoid any issues.
The phone is an AT&T variant which I'm using on AT&T. What is needed to load CM11 at this point?
I tried looking for methods to manually update to 4.3.1 but I hear about white screens and crashes etc.
Can anyone advise a noob on how to proceed right now? Itching to play with the phone with CM and would like to tackle this tonight if possible!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire