ads

mardi 8 septembre 2015

Help Please - D800 Logic Board gone the way of the Titanic



Hey all. Have an LG G2 D800 that I got the Watchdog Bark then a Watchdog Bite and then my logic (motherboard) board went the way of the Titanic. I have replaced the logic board but there are some pictures on the old logic board that I need recovered. I tried all the solutions offered here to get the logic board recognized so that I can reformat/recover the disk and reload the system to no avail. As such, I went and bought a used logic board. Phone boots and goes into the system fine and operates great except that I have no microphone pick up whatsoever. So I replaced the charging slot/speaker/microphone board with a new board and still no microphone pickup but the speakers work fine as does the charger. This indicated to me that the "new" logic board that I got has a problem, but I am unable to resolve it even using all the tactics that are specified here on this and other forums.

Anyways, the old logic board is out of the phone and I am willing to compensate someone if they can retrieve the pictures off of this logic board for me. Again, I tried everything to get the board operational including shorting the capacitors but nothing seems to work. I am just a regular person with very very limited knowledge of this stuff so any help in resolving this problem is going to be greatly appreciated. The computer only tells me that the "USB Device Unrecognized" and no drivers load so I can not use the LG Flash tools to fix it, and I also tried UBUNTU but this OS did not see the logic board either.

And any other recommendations on how to solve the microphone issue on the "new" logic board is welcomed as well but I have gone through about 100 different threads on all sorts of forums with no solution to this problem, hence this is why I think the "new" logic board is bad.

Any advice and help appreciated.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire