Oh the proverbial rock and hard place.
I got rid of my LG G watch and just sold my Gear S (phenomenal screen BTW). I was going to wait for the Zenwatch 2 to come out in a month but I am missing my watch.
My cousin is selling his Urbane for pretty much what the Zenwatch 2 will cost.. He is OCD like me so its in meticulous condition.
Is it worth it to buy the Urbane now that the next gen are coming out? I consider the Urbane and Watch R as "V1.5" but they do share similar hardware with the "V2.0" watches.
I got rid of my LG G watch and just sold my Gear S (phenomenal screen BTW). I was going to wait for the Zenwatch 2 to come out in a month but I am missing my watch.
My cousin is selling his Urbane for pretty much what the Zenwatch 2 will cost.. He is OCD like me so its in meticulous condition.
Is it worth it to buy the Urbane now that the next gen are coming out? I consider the Urbane and Watch R as "V1.5" but they do share similar hardware with the "V2.0" watches.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire