Hi my devices screen won't power on after flashing AndroPlus v59 kernel on my locked bootloader Z2 5.1.1 on (Forgot custom kernels require bootloader unlock).
Holding the power button causes vibration but the screen doesn't turn on. Neither does it boot up as my PC doesn't detect it. I can't boot into recovery either. Flashmode/fastboot appear to be working (blue/green LED lights up) but again PC does not detect it in flashtool or adb with the correct drivers installed. Note that trying to force reboot (holding power+vol up) causes no triple vibration.
Is there anyway to fix this (without wiping if possible) or have I bricked my device for good?
Holding the power button causes vibration but the screen doesn't turn on. Neither does it boot up as my PC doesn't detect it. I can't boot into recovery either. Flashmode/fastboot appear to be working (blue/green LED lights up) but again PC does not detect it in flashtool or adb with the correct drivers installed. Note that trying to force reboot (holding power+vol up) causes no triple vibration.
Is there anyway to fix this (without wiping if possible) or have I bricked my device for good?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire