Does anyone have the stock OEM rom for the sm-n910a?
I have to do a factory flash, I ran into an issue with my unlock code and locked the phone on the network.
The ATT rep said that doing a factory flash will reset the counter and I will then be able to unlock the device.
I looked on Samobile and didnt find it.
Ive seen it on here somewhere but Im at work and dont have all day to search for it.
Thanks
Shawna
I have to do a factory flash, I ran into an issue with my unlock code and locked the phone on the network.
The ATT rep said that doing a factory flash will reset the counter and I will then be able to unlock the device.
I looked on Samobile and didnt find it.
Ive seen it on here somewhere but Im at work and dont have all day to search for it.
Thanks
Shawna
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire