Friends,
Got an unlocked ATT unit and side loaded unlocked Fire OS 4.6.3. Loaded Play Store according to the instructions on the forum. Everything seemed to be working well. Gmail, maps, and wallet all working great. But, my apps keep disappearing.
For example, I download Facebook from Play Store. Shows up where it should. Put it into a folder with my other social media apps. About a day later, the app disappears from the "device" side (removed from folder/no icon under device tab), shows up in the "cloud" side with a check in bottom right corner to show it's installed. From there, I can open and use the app. Play Store also shows the app installed.
Auto update is off in Amazon App Store. Any idea what's going on?
Got an unlocked ATT unit and side loaded unlocked Fire OS 4.6.3. Loaded Play Store according to the instructions on the forum. Everything seemed to be working well. Gmail, maps, and wallet all working great. But, my apps keep disappearing.
For example, I download Facebook from Play Store. Shows up where it should. Put it into a folder with my other social media apps. About a day later, the app disappears from the "device" side (removed from folder/no icon under device tab), shows up in the "cloud" side with a check in bottom right corner to show it's installed. From there, I can open and use the app. Play Store also shows the app installed.
Auto update is off in Amazon App Store. Any idea what's going on?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire