Hey everyone,
as some already noticed I've been spending as much time as possible within the last days to get CWM fully working. The current situation is this:
* it boots and adb/internal sd are recognized
* formatting of all partitions works
* installing SuperSU.zip works
What is not working is the installation of other zips (e.g. FlyME OS) - those always quit after a while with the following error:
Obviously some signature checks fail. I've gotten sick unfortunately so I'll go to bed now and thus don't have time to fix it within the next days. I'd be great though if someone else could look for errors in my device tree!
You can find it here: https://github.com/visi0nary/android...e_alps_k05ts_a
Any help is greatly appreciated! We all want to have CWM and eventually CM on our P8000, don't we? :)
You can find the compiled version here for testing purposes:
Cheers!
as some already noticed I've been spending as much time as possible within the last days to get CWM fully working. The current situation is this:
* it boots and adb/internal sd are recognized
* formatting of all partitions works
* installing SuperSU.zip works
What is not working is the installation of other zips (e.g. FlyME OS) - those always quit after a while with the following error:
Code:
I:failed to verify against RSA key 0
I:failed to verify against RSA key 1
I:failed to verify against RSA key 2
E:failed to verify whole-file signature
I:verify_file returned 1
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted.You can find it here: https://github.com/visi0nary/android...e_alps_k05ts_a
Any help is greatly appreciated! We all want to have CWM and eventually CM on our P8000, don't we? :)
You can find the compiled version here for testing purposes:
Cheers!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire