(Move if necessary please)
OK Hi. I've got a S5 (Again) now obviously I going to change the phone to a cyanogen (As that seems to be the best out there unless anybody can tell me differently)? Anyway, I think I have everything I need (TWRP, The google app store thing and the cyanogen rom itself) before I go ahead and install though should I be backing things up i.e. the imei so forth? I don't want the phone to go tits up and leave me bricked
OK Hi. I've got a S5 (Again) now obviously I going to change the phone to a cyanogen (As that seems to be the best out there unless anybody can tell me differently)? Anyway, I think I have everything I need (TWRP, The google app store thing and the cyanogen rom itself) before I go ahead and install though should I be backing things up i.e. the imei so forth? I don't want the phone to go tits up and leave me bricked
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire