ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Could really use some help with Lg Tribute 2



Hello everyone, Hope all is well with you all. I bought the Boost Mobile Lg Tribute 2 [LG LS665] [android v5.1.1] about 3 days ago now and as with any new android based device I get, gaining root and installing a custom recovery becomes my first priority. Well gaining root was no problem at all for me using the KingRoot app but the problem occurred when uninstalling some system apps\ bloatware. I uninstall the same system apps every time I get a device with no problems whatsoever. On my new Lg Tribute 2 I didn't uninstall anything I haven't before except this time when I restarted my phone I was(and am everytime I restart now) greeted with the usual phone initial setup accept it starts at the accessibility screen. Now keep in mind that my phone is already setup and has apps installed. When I continue the setup it goes through as normal and all my apps and wallpaper are still there. When I restart as stated previously I'm confronted with the initial accessibility setup - choose language - choose wifi etc ..... What i have found today is that instead of going through the initial setup at each restart I can instead access the settings through the lock screen and when i choose Settings \Home screen\Select Home and pick Home it simply bypasses the setup and loads the home screen which is great accept when I go that route my Home and Menu soft keys are disabled (not highlighted and unresponsive) plus my status bar wont pull down unless the phone is locked. What did I uninstall to do this. I can't remember what apps i uninstalled off the top of my head and can't find a list of preinstalled system apps on line to compare with. I know this is long so I apologize but I am stumped. Google search comes up empty as the Tribute 2 is fairly new as is 5.1.1 so any help would be appreciated very much. Also I for the life of me cannot find anything for the lg tribute 2 that could help me such as a working custom recovery, a stock image or any custom roms. Thank you for taking the time to read this very very very much.

Summary of problems:
1. Confronted with initial phone setup at each restart even though phone is setup.
2. My status bar won't pull down unless phone is on lock screen. (luckily because this gives me access to the phone settings and homescreen).
3. My soft home and menu buttons don't work at all ( only back button still works).
4. Cannot find stock image on line to reflash.



1 commentaire:

  1. http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/guide-how-to-root-lgls770-5-1-1-t3184649

    This thread on fixing problems like you have encountered is on XDA-Devolopers website, written by 6th_Hokage, after you get your problem fixed, don't forget to click the thanks button!

    RépondreSupprimer