Hi guys, I'm planning to buy a moto x style (indeed everything is just decided in my head! :D ) and change my htc m7.
I'm considering to buy the white one with the back soft grip and later in the months change the back cover with the bamboo one (if it's possible to change it,someone will sell them in the time). Is that possible?
I've seen videos on youtube about this for the moto x 2014, and the building of moto x 2014 and moto x style seems to be the same.
Could you tell me something more about it?
Unfortunately there is no moto maker here in Italy...
Thank you so much!
I'm considering to buy the white one with the back soft grip and later in the months change the back cover with the bamboo one (if it's possible to change it,someone will sell them in the time). Is that possible?
I've seen videos on youtube about this for the moto x 2014, and the building of moto x 2014 and moto x style seems to be the same.
Could you tell me something more about it?
Unfortunately there is no moto maker here in Italy...
Thank you so much!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire