My office is at my home. Our area has very poor sevice. I had to get a range extender from Verizon since it is so bad. I have no need for 4g since i have good wireless internet. I don't want to drain the battery with the phone constantly looking for 4g. Does the phone have a setting to force 3g or does anyone know if one of the toggle widgets will work?
That is one of the things i didn't like about my LG G2. You could not turn off 4g. Battery life on it is excellent on it despite the issue.
Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
That is one of the things i didn't like about my LG G2. You could not turn off 4g. Battery life on it is excellent on it despite the issue.
Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire