Hi everyone, a couple days ago I flashed from stock (smp600) to cm 12 unofficial. I also installed xposed and a few modules. The last module, which I have a hunch is what caused the problem, was xhalofloatingwindows. Last night it was fine when I powered down, but this morning I got a boot loop when I turned it on. So, I booted to recovery, flashed the uninstall xposed and rebooted. It optimized my apps and then shut down automatically after it finished. Same thing when I turned it back on again. So I did a full wipe and reinstalled the cm 12 and xposed, then rebooted system and walked away. When I came back it was hard bricked. Power button doesn't work, no recovery, no download mode, no charging symbol when plugged in. Any ideas? Any way to get into download mode without a removable battery? Thanks in advance for any help!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire