Prologue:
So there I was, caressing my shiny and smooth M8.
At the beginning of the year I S-Offed, and added DigitalHigh's awesome Beyond Stock...
Later on, I used a standard RUU GPE Rom.
After repeated Wi-Fi password amnesia, I wanted Beyond Stock Back.
Flashing "GPE_5.1_M8_DH_080215.zip" gives me an "Error 7" even with repeated wipes... hehe... wipes
Searching didn't give me a coherent answer.
So I though, let's update TWRP... and...
Now
The thing's only usable in Bootloader.
If I go to recovery or ANYTHING, the "Google" logo stares at me in disgust.
Odd detail: I'm using fastboot and when it's stuck on the "Google" logo, entering "adb devices" detects the phone in recovery mode.
I flashed TWRP 2.8.7.0, but all I see is the "Google" logo. (I can still feel vibrations on the screen as if I'm hitting a menu button)
I also tried to "fastboot -w" and it gave me the "remote: not allowed" result.
Actually, I tried to fastboot a lot of things and the result came the same.
Anyways, I'll give a detailed log as soon as I remember how, but the reason I post this is 'cause searching for this doesn't give an understandable or reliable result.
Thanks
So there I was, caressing my shiny and smooth M8.
At the beginning of the year I S-Offed, and added DigitalHigh's awesome Beyond Stock...
Later on, I used a standard RUU GPE Rom.
After repeated Wi-Fi password amnesia, I wanted Beyond Stock Back.
Flashing "GPE_5.1_M8_DH_080215.zip" gives me an "Error 7" even with repeated wipes... hehe... wipes
Searching didn't give me a coherent answer.
So I though, let's update TWRP... and...
Now
The thing's only usable in Bootloader.
If I go to recovery or ANYTHING, the "Google" logo stares at me in disgust.
Odd detail: I'm using fastboot and when it's stuck on the "Google" logo, entering "adb devices" detects the phone in recovery mode.
I flashed TWRP 2.8.7.0, but all I see is the "Google" logo. (I can still feel vibrations on the screen as if I'm hitting a menu button)
I also tried to "fastboot -w" and it gave me the "remote: not allowed" result.
Actually, I tried to fastboot a lot of things and the result came the same.
Anyways, I'll give a detailed log as soon as I remember how, but the reason I post this is 'cause searching for this doesn't give an understandable or reliable result.
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire