I rooted and flashed cyanogen mod on my tablet, when i was updating it during the install it failed and now it will not load.
When the tablet loads I go through the ASUS screen and then am stuck on teamwin screen. When i try to wipe all data it gives me multiple red errors, unable to do many things. I cannot see the tablet through windows and my SD card slot stopped working, i have tried multiple micro sd cards and it still will not recognize then. (I will take a photo of the errors once the battery is charged, it is completely drained again)
I am not very tech savy but am wanting to recover this tablet for work and cannot afford to replace it at the moment but would appreciate any help I can get specific to my problem.
When the tablet loads I go through the ASUS screen and then am stuck on teamwin screen. When i try to wipe all data it gives me multiple red errors, unable to do many things. I cannot see the tablet through windows and my SD card slot stopped working, i have tried multiple micro sd cards and it still will not recognize then. (I will take a photo of the errors once the battery is charged, it is completely drained again)
I am not very tech savy but am wanting to recover this tablet for work and cannot afford to replace it at the moment but would appreciate any help I can get specific to my problem.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire