ads

lundi 14 septembre 2015

Big problem: can't access my Google account anymore, can't remove it either...



Hello all,

I used to love my Idol 3 since I got it. However, I was on a trip last week and all of a sudden, it stopped to sync with my Google account. I can't access anything Google related on the phone (in fact, when a Google app opens, it's not synced). Then, the phone kinda freezes because it tries to sync. It's happening when I try to read my mails, open Google Drive, try to sync Chrome for my favorites...

I wanted to remove my Google account and then put it back on, but I have not that possibility in the Accounts part in the Parameters.

Anyone can help? Should I do a factory reset? The thing is I have a Canadian phone but I installed the US rom.
I was maybe wanting to root it if I had to do a factory reset. But then, from what I read, I would not be able to get the system updates, and could maybe have problems if I try to get them (would not reboot)?

Thanks.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire