Hi all
so I just bought a Xperia Z2 and havent updated yet or else and its been 2 years that i havent had an android phone and i havent been active in the forums alot has changed but i know the basics kernel bootloader recovery ....
there are several rooting methods for Z2 and I would like to know which is best and is less dangerous ?
Should I update before rooting ? OTA or via PC companion ? or if flashing via flashtool is recommended , which firmware ?
to all the developers who have put alot of effort through this,
thank you very much
so I just bought a Xperia Z2 and havent updated yet or else and its been 2 years that i havent had an android phone and i havent been active in the forums alot has changed but i know the basics kernel bootloader recovery ....
there are several rooting methods for Z2 and I would like to know which is best and is less dangerous ?
Should I update before rooting ? OTA or via PC companion ? or if flashing via flashtool is recommended , which firmware ?
to all the developers who have put alot of effort through this,
thank you very much
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire