I replaced battery and USB Port on two Nexus 4 phones. Now the battery temperature perpetually reads 28.1C (give or take 0.1).
Battery and USB Port were ordered from FixEZ.com
USB Port replacement fixed original charging issues on both phones, but now have new issues. The new issue is that the phone struggles to top off the battery and make turn off unexpectedly at low battery with red LED.
My best guess is that if the battery perpetually reports 28.1C, then the phone can't compensate for battery temperature during charge/discharge.
I can feel the battery warm up during a charge from low battery (yes the battery, not the CPU) , but the highest I have ever seen the phone report the battery temp is 28.3C.
Assuming that the batteries were counterfeit/defective, I ordered 2 more replacements from FixEZ and started RMA for the first two. The two new batteries were marked differently (different source). I replaced the battery on one of the phones and get the same battery temp value issue.
So now, I'm at a loss what to check/do next. Is the battery temp sensor part of the battery? Or is it somewhere inside the phone and it's supposed to touch the battery?
Searching on battery temp issue tends to yield people with broken temp sensors (too cold). I do wonder if my issue is more common than people realize since I see a lot of nightmare stories about poor performance after changing the battery.
Battery and USB Port were ordered from FixEZ.com
USB Port replacement fixed original charging issues on both phones, but now have new issues. The new issue is that the phone struggles to top off the battery and make turn off unexpectedly at low battery with red LED.
My best guess is that if the battery perpetually reports 28.1C, then the phone can't compensate for battery temperature during charge/discharge.
I can feel the battery warm up during a charge from low battery (yes the battery, not the CPU) , but the highest I have ever seen the phone report the battery temp is 28.3C.
Assuming that the batteries were counterfeit/defective, I ordered 2 more replacements from FixEZ and started RMA for the first two. The two new batteries were marked differently (different source). I replaced the battery on one of the phones and get the same battery temp value issue.
So now, I'm at a loss what to check/do next. Is the battery temp sensor part of the battery? Or is it somewhere inside the phone and it's supposed to touch the battery?
Searching on battery temp issue tends to yield people with broken temp sensors (too cold). I do wonder if my issue is more common than people realize since I see a lot of nightmare stories about poor performance after changing the battery.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire